Combining a JD 302CRC and a JD 502CRC has resulted in the Fusion 3502 S. With a flick of a switch, you can set your amplifier up to operate 6550, KT 88, KT 120, KT 150 or EL34 Vacuum Tubes. The circuit has been redesigned and placed the same venerable steel chassis. Parts of the unit have been upgraded to include ESA clarity coupling caps, high speed diodes and DC voltage to the preamplifier tubes which lowers the noise floor and enhances clarity, air and dimensionality. Flexibility is not only the Vacuum Tubes, the Fusion 3502 has a bypass that allows the amp to be utilized as a power amp. You choose the tubes you want with your order. And for the best part, a clear, smooth sound with the 3 dimensional air that vacuum tubes can deliver.
|Rated Output Power:||60 W per channel at 8 ohms, 25Hz to 60KHz with 6550 vacuum tubes
50 W per channel at 8 ohms, 28Hz to 72KHz with EL34 vacuum tubes
|Maximum Power Output:||85 W per channel at 8 ohms, 1KHz with 6550 Tubes
75 W per channel at 8 ohms, 1KHz with EL34 Tubes
|Frequency Response:||(at 1 watt into 8 ohms) 8Hz to 130KHz + 1dB|
|Bandwidth:||15Hz to 80KHz + 3dB; 0dB 60 W 1KHz|
|Distortion THD:||Less than 1% at 20 V output, 28Hz to 15KHz|
|Circuit Type:||Ultra Linear, Class AB|
|Input Sensitivity:||600mV at 1KHz for 50/60 watt output|
|Output Impedance:||4 ohms and 8 ohms|
|Negative Feedback:||Less than 5 dB|
|Noise and Hum:||91 dB below rated output|
|Tube Complement:||4 pcs. EL34 or 6550 power output; 2 pcs. 12AX7A/ECC83 pre-amplifier; 2 pcs. 12AT7/ECC81 power drivers|
|Power Requirements:||110V-120 VAC 60Hz 180 watts-standby, 450 watts maximum (220 VAC 50Hz option)|
|Dimensions:||17 inches (43cm) wide by 15 inches (38cm) deep by 7.5 inches (19 cm) high|
|Weight:||51 pounds (18 Kg) net, approximately 55 pounds (21 Kg) packaged|
|Bias Settings:||400 millivolts + 40 mV For EL 34s ot 500 millivolts + 50 mV for 6550s|
|Fuse:||110 - 120 VAC, 6.3 Amp slo Blo; 200 - 240 VAC, 3.15 Amp Slow Blow Size 5mm X 20mm|
Construction Details and Features:
- Fully Integrated Stereo Amplifier: Can be ordered with 6550 or EL34 vacuum tubes. Input 600mV driving 60 watts, maximum 85 watts output with 6550 power output tubes. Input 600mV driving 50 watts, maximum 75 watts output with EL34 power output tubes.
- Multiple Inputs: Front mounted selector switch-CD, DVD, Tuner and Aux. (for TV, VCR or Computer
- Features: Bypass for a power amp setting, Switching from EL34 to 6550 tubes. Fixed and Variable out.
- Custom Wound Audio Transformers with a core of German grain oriented silicon steel. 15th generation proprietary design. Secondary can be configured for a 4 ohm or 8 ohm load.
- Top panel bias testing terminal with bias adjustment controls. EZ- biasing: turn the screw until the light goes on and the tube is biased. No resistors in the signal path.
- Connector, Ultra Pure Wire add on options.
- Low Feedback Design: Only 5 dB
- Comes in Black or Silver
Two year limited parts and labor. One year or 1000 hours whichever comes first on Jolida Tubes.
There is tight and nice lower bass that adds to the bass excitement. The mids are lush and transparent. The highs are extended without being etchy. There is nice air around the instruments. This is a warm sounding tube amp without any tube veiling.
JoLida made its name with what used to be called "popular priced" tubed electronics that offered exceptional value-for-dollar.